- Starr Restaurants - Excellent opportunity for Culinary candidates! Start date will be March 2018. Please send us your resumes to schedule interviews.
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel - Recruiting for 3 Front Desk positions.
- Princess Royale Hotel - Recruiting for 3 Culinary positions. Housing is between $70 and $100 per week.
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins - Recruiting for 2 Culinary positions and 6 F&B positions. Participants will flip to another property after 6 months, still TBD.
- Kalahari Resort - Recruiting for 1 Human Resources Intern in Sandusky, Ohio.
- RedRossa Italian Grille and Ramkota Hotel - Recruiting for 1 F&B position total. The participant will start with RedRossa Italian Grille and then do the last 6 months of their program in Ramkota Hotel.
- Remington - Worldquest Resort - Recruiting for 1 Front Desk position. Participants needs to speak excellent English and Spanish.
- Remington - Lakeway Resort and Spa - Recruiting for 1 Front Desk Office position.
- Marriott's Cypress Harbor - Recruiting for 1 Front Desk Office position.
- The Camby - Recruiting for 1 Culinary position.
- Embassy Suites Syracuse - Recruiting for 1 Front Desk Office position. Looking for a male participant due to housing.
- The Sherman - Recruiting for 1 Hospitality Rotational position.
- Saybrook Point Inn Marina & Spa - Recruiting for 3 F&B positions.
- Lake Austin Spa Resort - Recruiting for 1 Culinary position.
- Ruby's Inn - Recruiting for 7 Hospitality Management positions.
Sonesta Resorts Hilton Head Island - F&B (1 Male and 2 Females), Culinary (2 Males) and Front Desk (4 Females). All breakdowns are due to housing.
Fairmont D.C. Georgetown - Culinary positions.
Courtyard by Marriott - Denver Downtown - Hospitality Rotational positions.
The Blue Crab of Bethany Beach - Culinary Arts and F&B positions.
Echo Lake Lodge - Culinary Arts positions.
Please see the list of all open positions here. Please note that the start dates have been pushed for most positions.
AND MANY MORE.........''
Ruby's Inn in Bryce. UT is actively recruiting Hospitality Management applicants. They would like to accept 2 participants to start in July 2017. This opportunity offers training as a Guest Services Agent, Room Controller and in Front Desk Management and the participants will work closely with their supervisors. A great additional benefit is that housing is company arranged.